Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The best gift ever

Well, Christmas is just around the corner. The more I think about it, Christmas is becoming more of a pain in the @$$. I have to agree with Lisa’s brother who says “Christmas is the best time to shop for me.” Christmas has the best sales. All the things that I wanted throughout the year are cheaper. Yes, I realize that “it is better to give than receive.” Fine, I choose to give myself a bunch of stuff.

What is the best invention of Christmas? The Gift Exchange. Nothing else even comes close. You take 20 family members, place everyone’s name into a hat and then draw one name. ONE!! That is the only person you have to buy a gift for. To top it off there is a maximum dollar amount. The best gift ever.

1 comment:

  1. Some people don't even get the one gift! But hope is eternal

    ReplyDelete